Wednesday, September 26, 2012

EtsyMom Color Palette Challenge

I am on a team called EtsyMoms over at Etsy. They are having a challenge for anyone on the team to come up with a creation using one of the three color combinations below.



You must enter your product on October 8. I like all of these color palettes, however, I've decided to go with the first one - I really like the blue, chocolate and lime - and I think it would make a lovely granny blanket? I'll be sure to post my entry when I come up with something. What a fun idea!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. Great idea,can't wait to see your.I know , is going to be wonderful :D ....I will love to make something too......but I'm not an Etsy member... 8 days ....uffff,I can't.....but later I will do something and posted for youin my blog....;D
    I like row # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!



    Color Palettes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such competitions are very healthy, it shows creativity of other people to others. Looking forward to some awesome entries. Thanks

    ReplyDelete